"Lagra", registration number: 410302141, registered office: Rigas iela 7-26, Valmiera, Latvia (hereinafter referred to as Lagra), is the Controller who complies with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation no.2016/679 (hereinafter - the Regulation) requirements in Latvia.
Collection and the Use of the Personal Data
Regardless of which country you access Lagra services, the provisions of the Regulation are complied with in the processing of personal data. Hereby You are informed that your personal data in Latvia may be processed on the basis of this country's law.
Lagra hereby informs you that by indicating your e-mail address, you agree that it will be included in the database and can be sent from the website www.xjeans.lv notice/order reminder.
Hereby You are informed that by using the website www.xjeans.lv, Lagra or any third party acting on behalf of www.xjeans.lv may collect and store data that allows to track and record:
- the total number of visits to websites;
- the number of visitors to each specific website;
- www.xjeans.lv domain names of the service providers of the visitors;
- IP addresses;
- other data, the purpose of which is – the system administration purposes, as well as to control the use of the www.xjeans.lv website and organise its improvement.
Goals and Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Lagra Personal Data Processing Goals:
- the identification of customers;
- services and distance contracts, preparation of the invoices, conclusion and dispatch thereof;
- providing efficient business management processes;
- business planning and analytics;
- personnel selection and management;
- processing of applications;
- advertising and distribution of the Goods for commercial purposes.
Lagra - Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- fulfillment of legal obligation;
- providing a legitimate interest;
- conclusion or performance of a contract;
- permission of the Data Subject
Duration of storage of personal data
Lagra stores the personal data in accordance with the purposes of the processing of personal data and with the requirements of the laws and regulations until at least one of the following criteria is met:
- while Lagra may exercise its legitimate interests in accordance with the procedures specified in the external regulatory enactments;
- while Lagra has a legal obligation to keep the data in accordance with the laws and regulations;
- as long as your consent to the processing of personal data is in force, if there is no legal basis for the processing of data.
At the end of the processing of personal data, personal data are deleted if there are no other legitimate purposes for the processing of personal data.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer's memory while you visit a website. At each subsequent visit, cookies are returned to the homepage or to another website that recognises the cookies.
Cookies act as a memory for a specific website, allowing this page to remember your computer for the next visit, including cookies that can remember your settings to improve user convenience.
Learn more about cookies, including what kind of cookies are set up on your computer and how they can be managed or deleted, on the www.aboutcookies.org. website
Lagra uses the cookies for the following purposes:
- collect information about user habits and statistics;
- improving customer service (online chat);
- to save user settings;
- sending suggestions and marketing messages that suits your needs;
- gathering the information that is necessary to improve the website;
- authorisation, website personalisation and completion;
- for www.xjeans.lv content sharing in the social networks;
- for providing content (Google Maps, etc.).
Types of Cookies Used by Lagra:
Session cookies, i.e. temporary cookies, that are used every time you visit our website and are deleted when you close the browser. Temporary cookies are used, for example, to remember the choice of the language on the website or the content of the Shopping Cart.
Permanent cookies are stored on a user's device even after the browser is closed. Permanent cookies are stored on the device for a certain period of time, some of which are stored on the user's computer for several days, months or even years. Permanent cookies are used, for example, to store user settings as well as user name and password, in order to not to enter these data every time a website is visited.
Third Party Cookies
By providing high-quality content, statistical data collection and advertising, third party cookies are used on the Xjeans.lv website. The privacy policies and terms of third-party cookies are available on the websites of these cookie owners.
Third-party cookie list:
You can find out more about Facebook cookies here:
You can read Google's cookie rules here:
https://www.google.com/policies/technologies / cookies /
The data subject may delete the cookies of his choice. More information about cookies can be found at:
http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
The recipients of the personal data:
In the cases provided by law, Lagra may transfer information to third parties. Moreover, Lagra might use outsource services, in order to ensure more efficient performance of its functions.
Personal data are not transferred to third countries.
Access to Your Personal Data and Other Rights of the Data Subject
In order to obtain information about personal data processed by Lagra, you must submit a written application.
When submitting an application to the Lagra office in Riga, Brivibas gatve 399-45, an identification document must be presented, submitting the application electronically, the application shall be signed with a secure electronic signature;
The data subject shall have the right to request the deletion of personal data, the restriction of processing of personal data, the objection to the processing of personal data, to the rectification of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
Lagra communicates with the data subject using the contact details (telephone number, e-mail address, address) specified by the data subject thereof.
If you believe your right to personal data protection has been violated, you may lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.
If the processing of personal data has been initiated and takes place in accordance with the consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to withdraw it by sending a cancellation by e-mail: Info@xjeans.eu.
The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the processing of data at the time the data subject's consent was valid. Withdrawal of consent may not result in the interruption of data processing carried out on the basis of other legal bases.
The user has the right to delete his or her profile by sending an e-mail request for it: Info@xjeans.eu. In this case, the request is accepted only if it is sent from the same email that the user profile is registered with.